write your review
Tell us what you think! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Beauty Encounter
products! Please keep your review detailed and specific. Please consider product
perfomance and quality when submitting your review.
Mitsouko by Guerlain for Women
3.1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray Rechargeable
Launched in 1919 by the House of Guerlain, Mitsouko is a classic fragrance with an earthy heart of oak moss and peach. The fragrance sets a standard for chypre parfums that others have since tried to duplicate. Yet Mitsouko, which means "myster" in Japanese, remains utterly unique, cloaked in an air of sensuality. The fragrance is an homage to the heroine of a popular novel of the time, about the impossible passion of a beautiful Japanese woman and a Britis officer during the Russian-Japanese War at the turn of the 20th Century.
Your Overall Rating:
Describe Fragrance Style:
The most useful comments contain specific examples about:
- - How you use the product
- - Things that are great about it
- - Things that aren't great about it
- - How you would improve this product
- - Information you wish you had before purchasing the product
Please do not include: HTML, references to other retailers, pricing, personal info,
any profane or copyrighted comments. 2,000 characters max.
Tips for Writing a BE Review
Please comment on:
- Product's features and be specific
- Product performance
- Reasons you like the product
- Comments on other reviews
- Inappropriate language and attitude
- Comments on availability, price, promotional details, ordering and shipping information
- Personal information
- Info about other companies and websites
Contact Customer Care for customer service issues. Our staff will take care of it directly!
Please note: Reviews will be posted within 72 hours.
* Required Field