Toppik Hair Building Fibers
10.3g/0.36oz - Blonde
Toppik Hair Building Fibers:
- A full head of hair in 30 seconds
- An amazing complex of organic protein microfibers made of pure Keratin - the exact same protein that makes up human hair
- In seconds, you'll see the effect of thousands of tiny protein fibers locking on to your thinning hairs
- Electrostatically charged to magnetically bond to your hair; stays securely in place through wind, rain and sweat
- Adds thickness and fullness and ending scalp show-through
- Completely undetectable
- Looks and feels 100% natural, even from 2 inches away
- Removes easily with any shampoo
- Recommended by doctors worldwide and totally compatible with hair loss treatments like Minoxidil and Propecia
- Ideal for men and women in any state of hair loss
- Toppik fibers made of pure organic keratin protein, just like all human hair
- Fibers are 100% colorfast and cannot possibly run or stain
Hair Type: Dry Scalp
Standard Domestic 48 US Shipping Transit Time: 2 - 8 business days
Free Standard Shipping on orders $60+ shipped within the domestic 48 US States.
For more information about Domestic & International Shipping,
Towel or blow dry your hair, or allow it to air-dry completely.
Hold the Toppik container 2-3 inches above the areas to be thickened. For targeting small spots, you may bring the container right up to the area
Shake Toppik liberally over desired areas with the bottle opening facing completely downward.
If you cannot see your back-of-the-head area in the mirror during application, use your other hand to guide you to the areas to be enhanced.
In frontal areas, spread your thumb and forefinger and place your hand on the top of the forehead below the hairline to keep stray fibers from falling onto forehead and eyes.
Pat your hair to disperse Toppik fibers throughout the area. Use an open, plastic, non-bristle brush or any comb to style your hair as you wish.
If coverage is not complete, add more and pat or brush until your hair looks thick and full
Lightly apply Toppik FiberHold Spray to lock the fibers into place.
Close the container and store away from moisture when not in use.