L'Artisan Parfumeur Batucada
3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
This new Eau de Toilette is a return to the joyous, offbeat and original spirit of L'Artisan Parfumeur. Created by Karine Vinchon & Elizabeth Maier, BATUCADA sends a jolt through your body and mind!
- Sparkling - Vibrant from the outset, a bolt of energy infects us with the beat of frenetic samba rhythms. Drum beats resonate like heartbeats.
- Refreshing - A burst of lime, cachaca and fresh mint intoxicates our senses, much like Brazil's singnature cocktail, the Caipirinha
- Voluptuous - Exotic aromas come into their own as the middle notes of the fragrance reveal Tiare and ylang ylang flower, recalling the heady scents of the sun cream that glistens on bronzed skin in the blazing sunshine.
- Sensual - All along Ipanema Beach, Brazilians sip on their coconut water, lingering over this moment of pure relaxation.
- Passionate - The party resumes at sundown as people join the carnival to dance the night away. The seductive scent of the samba dancers' skin emanates a powerful addictive sensuality.
*Details provded by L'Artisan
Fragrance Notes: Tiare, Ylang-Ylang
Launch Date: 2012
Type: Eau De Toilette