Kneipp Valerian & Hop Deep Sleep Herbal Bath
Kneipp Herbal Bath - Vlerian & Hops:
- The best way to describe this herbal combination is "deep sleep"
- For centuries, it has been known for its calming qualities
- It can help to relieve nervous tension and improve your sleep
- The Valerian herb is also known to improve focus
- Best results will be obtained when you either sleep or rest after taking your soak
*Details provided by Kneipp
Audience: Adults, Women
Use one capful for each bath. For best results, bathing time should never exceed 15 to 20 minutes. Start with water that is body temperature or slightly warmer. Sleep inducing, relaxing baths should be a little cooler and it is advisable to take a warmer bath with the onset of a cold or when suffering from rheumatism. Never bath if you have a fever, and baths that are too hot put a strain on the circulatory system. A foot bath or partial bath is recommended when suffering from cardiac conditions or cold and flue. After a bath, replenish skin by massaging the body with Kneipp body lotion or body oil. This helps the skin to regain its natural pH balance and form a protective layer.
*Tip: Prepare your bath before bedtime. Soak in the bath for 15-20 minutes. You may feel like sleeping within 30 minutes of your bath, so it is best to prepare your room for sleep before taking your bath and give yourself 7-8 hours to sleep and feel restored.